Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eastertime


Easter is absolutely my favorite holiday. Everything is turning green, the flowers are starting to bloom, the birds are beginning to build nests, the frogs are croaking, and we are reminded that we are celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is as if the earth is singing praises in color and song to Him. How blesssed we are to have the gift of salvation made possible by Jesus giving His life on the cross. Remember Him this Sunday.
My friend, Bridgett, and I get together before each holiday and make cards. We have family members that love getting our cards and see what we have come up with. How we love to get together. The money we spend on stamps, paper, inks, etc. is worth the cost, when we have our finished products. The time we spend together is priceless. God has blessed me with His salvation, but He has also blessed me with a precious friend. This Easter I asked Bridgett to design our card to send to family and friends. I hope you are inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment