Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Dotty For You


I have been with Close To My Heart since August of 2004. I always said that I would never make cards or scrapbook using stamps because I always messed up whatever I was doing with a wooden stamp. However, somewhere around 2004, CTMH came out with their acrylic stamps. I loved them and decided to sign up as a consultant. I have never regreted a minute. I have not worked at the business as a business, but just as a hobby, supporting my habit. I have an awesome room to work in and have made so many friends.
May is National Scrapbooking Month and CTMH has designed a paperpack called Dotty For You that is absolutely gorgeous and so versatile for all your spring and summer projects. I hope you enjoy the card I have designed using the paperpack and the stamp set called "Card Word Puzzle".

No comments:

Post a Comment